Thursday, November 19, 2009

Its been awhile since I have written. It seems some days life just takes over and I do not get a chance to do this. We have been diligently working on our fundraising, selling coffee, hot chocolate and candy bars. My brother has been very helpful in selling coffee and hot chocolate by him at work. This has been very helpful. Dan and I are close to hitting the recommitment amount needed. Scott still has a little ways to go. I am hoping some of his friends or their parents will come through for him along with a few letters he sent.

We have done two group walks now. The longest we have done has been 5 miles. This weekend we will be walking 6 miles. Training has been going well. As long as I remeber to stretch a little before walking and a litle while walking, by the 3rd mile, my leg muscles are finally warm and I am good to move along. Dan has been patient with this and is great by keeping pace with me for we are able to walk together.

No comments: