Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Tuesday, October 23

It is Tuesday morning and it is dark and cold and I decide to walk before heading into work. I grab a jacket and Dan's MP3 player and head out the door. As I walk, I listen to the FISH (105.3) radio station and laugh at the comments of the DJ's. The subdivision is pretty quiet in the morning. The only hustle and bustle is kids waiting for the school bus. This was a very uneventful walk, but I am definitely awake for my ride into work.

It has now been one month since I started training for the marathon. I have walked approximately 100 miles. As I train, my muscles are getting used to the work out and I am finding I am not as tired after walking each evening. I never thought I would say this, but I actually like some fo the Powerade flavors.

No comments: