Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Monday, November 19

Today, the MP3 player and I went for our usual walk. During this walk, I was greeted by individuals and their dogs. It is always nice to see another individual in the morning, knowing you are not alone. I also met an older gentleman as I passed by him twice before I actually met up with him at the dent. During the second time around, he smiled and said, "I saw your twin on the other road." When I met up with him at the end of the 4 miles, he asked how many I was walking. I told him 4 today and that I was training for a marathon. He thought that was great, and then stated that when the weather permits, he walks about 2 miles and it takes him about 50 minutes.

We said good bye as he was on his last part back to his house and I turned into our driveway. You never know who we are going to meet, when trying to make a difference for others.

No comments: