Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Monday, October 29

I'm still in Dallas and I have to walk 4-5 miles today. I decided to rise early and meet the group for the group walk once again. This will be the last day we will be walking as a group because the conference ends tomorrow. Again, there is about 8 of us ready to walk. This time the individual that led the walkers on Sunday, decided to run. We were on our own, but I was somehow asked to lead the way, because I knew somewhat where we were going because of the walking I did on Saturday. We walked and visited for about two miles and headed back to the hotel to get ready for the sessions. When the sessions ended for the day, I headed back to the fitness room to walk another 4 miles on the treadmill. The sad part was, my batteries in the MP3 player died and I did not get out to purchase any before now. I walked to the music in the room and hum of the treadmill.

After finishing my walk, I headed out to see the JFK museum, where Oswald hid on the 6th floor. I did not get to tour the museum, because I got there with only 1/2 hour left. I got scammed into listening to a local tell me his version of how JFK was shot and show me where the to "X's" were located on the on ramp to the highway where the bullets first hit JFK and where the fatal shot was.

Now off to dinner at the House of Blues and then back to the hotel to see what I can fit into my suitcase to fly back home on Tuesday.

No comments: