Thursday, November 15, 2007

November 5 - 9

I know I putting this week together. Nothing really happened this week and I need to catch up. On Wednesday, I went to meet for the group walk at the Lake Bistro, downtown Milwaukee. Well needless to say, I was the only walker that showed up with all the runners. I was feeling a little left out. The nice thing about having coaches is, one of the coaches (the runners coach), MaryAnn said she would walk the 4 miles with me. She said I could set the pace, but she pretty much did, but then again she is a runner. I was able to keep up with her, just a few shin pains, but on the way back, no problem. Had to get my legs muscles warmed. It gave me a chance to get to know someone else from the TNT team.

Found out later that the walkers are not following the schedule that was originally set, even though it stated it was for the runners, we still followed it. I am hoping that the walkers can get a schedule set-up to meet during the week sometime to walk together. I have always enjoyed this time, walking with other TNT team members.

No comments: