Thursday, November 15, 2007

Sunday, November 4

There was a group walk on Saturday, where I would have walked 10 miles, but I could not make the group walk, due to being out of town for work for the day. Because of this, I had to plan to walk today. On the weekends, I call Sarah and see if she is available to walk, the time goes by so much faster.

Church lasted longer for Sarah and us, than expected, so we got a late start and Sarah had to leave by 2:30 p.m. So she came and walked 5 miles with me. We walked back to the house after the 5 miles and Erin and Josh were already there. We sat for Mackenzie the night before and they came to pick her up.

I talked Erin into walking the last 5 miles with me. She packed up Mackenzie, the guys were watching the Packer game. We walked about 2 and 1/2 miles and then we called to have Dan come and get Mackenzie, she had fallen asleep in the front pack carrier. Dan came out and got Mackenzie, then Erin and I finished the last 2 and 1/2 miles, before heading home to make dinner.

It was great to have Sarah and Erin join me for this walk. It was the first double digit walk I had to do since I started training. Thank you

No comments: